Joy of the Lord is a group of born again believers that have been meeting every Monday night since 1991. The main reason we are here is to provide a safe place to carry God’s message of love, hope and fellowship to those suffering alone in their obsessive addictions. We cannot do this alone! We need the life changing power of our risen Savior. We invite you to a life changing relationship with Jesus Christ, and join us in our walk through the 12 steps of recovery. Our goal is to point the truth in God’s Word, and leave the error and misconceptions behind. God really loves you, and once again welcome!
- Truth Teaching on Step 5:
- To prepare for Good Friday… pray and ask:
- Happy Easter from JOTL!
- Do I want to be right, or do I want to be happy?
- Todd and Cati Share their Testimony on God’s healing grace!
- Community – get in on the life!
- What is Joy of the Lord (JOTL)?
- Welcome to Joy of the Lord Recovery Website!
- Follow Joy of the Lord Recovery on WordPress.com